Did you know that Elexon Mining also run a native data 3D visualisation and analysis software for block/sub-level caving, open pit and waste monitoring applications?
With seamless integration with Geo4Sight and Cavetracker, GeoHive is the optimal software for data collection and analysis in conjunction with our geotechnical solutions. Alongside comprehensive data graphing, any beacon movement or stability changes reported by Markers can be visualized in the context of site topographies and infrastructure via the DXF import functionality of GeoHive.
Recently GeoHive 23B was released and features various new updates including:
- Added User-defined attributes.
- Added System-defined attributes.
- Added the option of adding DSA to the Tilt export.
- Added the option of adding temperature and pore pressure temperature to tilt and pore pressure exports.
- Added caching to improve the load speed and analysis runtime.
- ITCAM and Detector visualization were added to the 3D view.
- Improved the representation of Device status and properties, both in the 3D view and the Property box.
- Latest Connection Attempt
- Network Connection status
- Last Data Received
- Latest DateTime Sync (only for SMS and Geo4Sght Readers)
- Representing the offline state of the network devices with a grey colour
- Adding tooltips and labels for all network devices
- Show or Hide labels for all Network devices
- Adding a DateTime widget when editing the Property box Value column
- Fixed a parsing issue for tilt, pore pressure and temperature readings.
- Added Analysis Start Time to Marker property.
- Eliminated invalid or erroneous readings in tilt, pore pressure and temperature representation.
- Added new default groups for ITCAMs and Detectors in the tree view.
- The user interface of the “Service Manager” Window was updated.
- Added the ability to select the Geo4Sight Reader before importing reader logs
- Updated the user interface of the analysis panel
For further information on GeoHive 23B please see the video below: